Have a need for speed? Get the new gold standard in I/O technology with an IEEE 1394b card from StarTech.com. With an unrivaled 800 Mbits/sec of data transfer, the two IEEE 1394b ports provide highly efficient, reliable communication over a length of up to 300 feet (100 m). The card also provides a 400 Mbits/sec IEEE 1394a port for your older FireWire peripherals. The PCI1394B-3 supports the most demanding IEEE 1394b peripherals like portable hard drives, DV camcorders, digital cameras and CD-RW/DVD-RW drives. Creating your own high-speed laptop digital media centre has never been easier. This versatile card works in both 64-bit and 32-bit PCI slots and in 5v and 3.3v environments. Like all our I/O cards, it is backed by our lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME technical support.
Note: The software included with this product supports a typical driver install only. Custom driver setup requires software purchase from a 3rd party.
- Auto detects connected devices and automatically configures data transfer speeds
- Compatible with both 3.3 volt or 5 volt PCI slots
- Compliant with PCI 2.2 specification and works in 32/64-bit PCI slots
- Provides two 1394b and one 1394a (6-pin) ports for multiple 1394b/1394a device connections
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 100, 200, 400 and 800 Mbits/sec
- Supports IEEE-1394b and is backwards compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards
Bus Type : PCI
Certifications : CE UL FCC
Compliant Standards : PCI 2.2 OHCI IEEE-1394B IEEE-1394A IEEE-1394
Form Factor : PCI Card
Operating Systems Supported : Windows 98SE ME 2000 XP Server 2003 Mac OS 10.2.4 and up
Product Type : FireWire Card
Warranty : Lifetime Warranty
Weight : 0.29 kg