2S1P PCIe Parallel Serial Combo Card
2S1P PCIe Parallel Serial Combo Card Product Description
The PEX2S5531P 2S1P PCI Express Card turns a PCI Express slot into two RS232 (DB9) serial ports and one Parallel port. The Adaptor card features a native PCI Express single chip design that allows you to take advantage of full PCI Express capability, providing improved speed and reliability while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional serial cards which use a bridge chip design. Compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64-bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, and MAC OS 10.4, this 2 Port Serial 1 Port Parallel PCI-Express Card also features an optional low profile/half-height bracket that allows the card to be installed in virtually any computer case, regardless of the case form factor.
- Two high speed RS232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 4608 Kbps
- One parallel port with data transfer rate up to 15 Mbps
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 10a
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Configurable in 5V, 12V, and RI (non-powered) modes
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS/RTS and DSR/DTR
Barcode : 0065030841764
Form Factor : Parallel Adaptor
Reviews of 2S1P PCIe Parallel Serial Combo Card
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 2S1P PCIe Parallel Serial Combo Card?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!