The PEXESAT32 2 Port PCI Express 6Gbps eSATA Controller Card offers simple connectivity between a host computer and eSATA 3.0 devices - a cost-effective solution for connecting high-speed storage, such as High RPM Hard Drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), which in turn allows for easier data backups and archiving. With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, the Adaptor card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for external SATA 600 MB/s storage needs.
- Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards
- Uses existing SATA I/II connectors and cabling
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ ATAPI commands
- Ships with a full profile bracket install, low profile included
- LED headers for HDD activity LED indicators
Barcode : 0065030838948
Depth : 6.7 cm
Description : The controller card is backward compatible with SATA 2.0 devices, providing the versatility to use older storage, and features port multiplier capability with command-based and FIS-based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to a host PC through a single external SATA connection. A dual profile solution, the eSATA controller card includes a low profile bracket for installation in slimline or small form factor computer cases.
External Connectors : 2 x eSATA
Form Factor : Controller Card
Height : 2.1 cm