The ECESAT32 2 Port ExpressCard eSATA Controller Card (6 Gbps) offers simple connectivity between a laptop computer with ExpressCard slot and eSATA 3.0 devices - a cost-effective solution for connecting high-speed storage, such as High RPM Hard Drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), which in turn allows for easier data backups and archiving. With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, the ExpressCard Adaptor features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for external SATA 600 MB/s storage needs.
- Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Compliant with ExpressCard 2.0 standards
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ ATAPI commands
- Can be used with 34mm and 54mm ExpressCard slots
- Includes a bracket for adapting the 34mm card to fit into a 54mm card slot
- Plug and Play support
Barcode : 0065030838931
Depth : 11.2 cm
Description : The Expresscard is backward compatible with SATA 2.0 devices, providing the versatility to use older storage, and features port multiplier capability with command-based and FIS-based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to a laptop through a single external SATA connection.
Form Factor : Controller Card
Height : 2.1 cm