The PEX2S553 PCI Express serial card lets you turn a PCI Express slot into 2 RS232 (DB9) serial ports. Based on a native single chip design (no bridge chip), this 2-port serial Adaptor card allows you to harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), and reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional serial cards. The RS232 Serial Adaptor Card (PEX2S553) is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, and MAC OS 10.4 and above.
- Two high speed RS232 serial ports with support for data transfer rates up to 4608 Kbps
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 10a
- Includes half-height/low profile mounting bracket
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS/RTS and DSR/DTR
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
Depth : 10.5 cm
Form Factor : PCI Card
Height : 2 cm
Number of Ports : 2 port(s)
Port Connector : DB-9
Product Type : Serial Port Card
Warranty : Lifetime warranty
Weight : 0.63 kg
Width : 6.35 cm
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.