2 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card EPP/ECP
2 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card EPP/ECP Product Description
This high performance EPP/ECP parallel card can be installed in a computer PCI slot, to add two IEEE 1284 ports to your PC. Supporting data transfer speeds of up to 1. 5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than built-in parallel ports), installing the EPP/ECP parallel Adaptor card is easy, with support for Windows Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, DOS and Linux. Plus, IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral. A complete dual profile solution, this parallel Adaptor card provides both a standard bracket and a low profile bracket for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications. The 2 Port EPP/ECP Parallel PCI card is backed by StarTech. com’s Lifetime Warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support.
- Compatible with Linux and all versions of Windows including Windows XP
- Data transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbits/sec maximizes the performance of your peripherals
- Easy plug and play installation
- Installation scripts available for Linux RedHat 7.2, SuSE 7.3 and Mandrake 8.2
- IRQ sharing eliminates conflicts between multiple cards
- Supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP
- Guaranteed compatibility with any PC running Windows, Linux or DOS
- Up to 3 times faster than ISA or built-in parallel ports
Lightweight, convenient to carry
Product Type : Parallel Port Adaptor
Warranty : Lifetime Warranty
Weight : 0.21 kg
Reviews of 2 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card EPP/ECP
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 2 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card EPP/ECP?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!