This 2 Port IDE (Ultra ATA/133) Controller Card can be installed in a PCI slot, to add more IDE storage capability to your PC. Providing two IDE drive channels with support for two drives per channel and data transfer rates of up to 133 MBps, this Adaptor card can act as the primary boot device and replace built-in IDE ports, or provide 2 additional high-speed ports to the system. Designed to perform with high-speed IDE/133 drives, the Adaptor card also supports 100 MBps hard drives, 66 MBps hard drives, 33 MBps hard drives, CD-ROMS, CDRW drives, and other ATA peripherals. To ensure hassle-free installation, the IDE Controller Card includes Bus-Master drivers for DOS, Windows 98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista™.
The card can act as the primary boot device and replace built-in IDE ports, or provide an additional 2 high-speed ports to the system. Designed to perform with high-speed IDE/133 drives, the PCIIDE2 also supports 100 MBytes/sec hard drives, 66 MBytes/sec hard drives, 33 MBytes/sec hard drives, CD-ROMS, CDRW drives, and other ATA peripherals. Bus-Master drivers are included for DOS, Windows 98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista.
- CRC Error checking verifies data integrity
- Dual channel IDE support for up to four drives
- Supports data burst transfer rates of up to 133 MBytes/sec
- Includes Bus-Master drivers for DOS, Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista
- Backed by StarTech’s lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support.
- Comes complete with a dual drive 80 conductor Ultra ATA/133 IDE drive cable
- Dual channel design supports up to 4 drives
- Easy plug and play installation
- Lightweight, convenient to carry
Bus Type : PCI
Compliant Standards : CE • FCC
Depth : 12.0 cm
Form Factor : Plug In Card
Height : 8.5 cm
Operating Systems Supported : Windows 98 • ME • NT 4 • 2000 • XP • Server 2003 • Vista • DOS
Product Type : Adaptor Card
Safety : RoHS
Warranty : Lifetime warranty
Weight : 0.22 kg