2 Port LP PCI Express Serial Card
2 Port LP PCI Express Serial Card Product Description
The PEX1S553LP PCI Express Serial Card turns a PCI Express slot into an RS232 (DB9) serial connection. The card is constructed using a native single chip design that lets you harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards. The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adaptor Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, and ships with a low profile/half-height bracket installed, but includes an optional full profile bracket that lets you add a serial port to virtually any computer (regardless of the case form factor).
- One high speed RS232 serial port with data transfer rate up to 4608 Kbps
- Ships with half-height/low profile mounting bracket, includes standard bracket
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Single chip design optimizes speed and reliability
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 11a
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS/RTS and DSR/DTR
Barcode : 0065030841733
Depth : 2.0 cm
Form Factor : PCI Card
Height : 10.5 cm
Reviews of 2 Port LP PCI Express Serial Card
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 2 Port LP PCI Express Serial Card?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!