1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card
1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card Product Description
This high performance PCI based EPP/ECP parallel Adaptor card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC - a cost-effective way to connect parallel devices to the computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1. 5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than built-in parallel ports). The Adaptor card supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP parallel communications, and is simple to install in virtually any PC. The card supports Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, DOS and Linux, plus, IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral. A complete dual profile solution, the PCI parallel Adaptor card provides both standard bracket and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications. Designed to provide dependable operation, the PCI parallel Adaptor card is backed by StarTech. com’s Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Data transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbits/sec maximizes the performance of your peripherals
- Easy plug and play installation
- Installation scripts available for Linux RedHat 7.2, SuSE 7.3 and Mandrake 8.2
- IRQ sharing eliminates conflicts between multiple cards
- Supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP
- Guaranteed compatibility with any PC running Windows, Linux or DOS
- Up to 3 times faster than ISA or built-in parallel ports
- Lightweight, convenient to carry
Barcode : 0065030782005
Depth : 12.0 cm
Height : 5.5 cm
Reviews of 1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!