This PCI Express IDE Controller Adaptor Card provides a cost-effective way to use legacy drives with modern computers, by converting a PCI Express port into an IDE port. Providing data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps and support for PIO 0/1/2/3/4 and UDMA 33/66/100/133 operating modes, the IDE controller card offers an efficient way to add an IDE channel with support for two IDE drives on the same channel. A complete dual profile solution, the PCI Express IDE controller card provides both standard and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
- Supports ATA/ATAP Command
- ROM Bios provides Boot Features
- One channel IDE support for up to two drives
- Provides data burst transfer rates of up to 133 MBps
- Adds IDE drive connectivity to PCI Express and SATA based systems
- Free lifetime technical support and backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
- Includes standard and low profile brackets
- Replaces IDE ports that have failed
- Lightweight, convenient to carry
Barcode : 0065030825153
Bus Type : PCI Express
Compliant Standards : FCC
Form Factor : Plug In Card
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.