1 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART
1 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART Product Description
The PEX1S553 PCI Express Serial Adaptor card allows you to turn a PCI Express slot into an RS232 (DB9) serial connection. The card is constructed using a native single chip design that lets you harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards. The PCI Express (RS232) Serial Adaptor Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, as well as MAC OS X 10.4 and above. The Adaptor card includes an optional half-height/low profile bracket, that lets you add a serial port to virtually any computer, regardless of the case form factor.
- One high speed RS-232 serial port with data transfer rate support up to 4608 Kbps
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 10a
- Includes half-height bracket for installation in low profile systems
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
Form Factor : PCI Card
Number of Ports : 1 port(s)
Port Connector : DB-9
Product Type : Serial Port Card
Reviews of 1 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 1 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!