1 Port ExpressCard Serial Adapter Card
1 Port ExpressCard Serial Adapter Card Product Description
This 1 Port Serial ExpressCard Adaptor lets you add an RS232 serial port to your laptop or ExpressCard-equipped desktop computer. The serial ExpressCard is designed based on a single-chip architecture (as opposed to cards that use a bridge chip), providing native PCI Express communication for greater performance and reliability, and reduced power consumption and CPU load.
- 128-byte deep transmit/receive FIFOs
- Advanced FIFO fill management
- Automated in & out-of-band flow control
- ExpressCard 34mm and 54mm (with included adaptor) Form Factor
- Fully compliant with Express Card 1.0 Specifications
- OS Support: Windows: 2000/XP/2003/Vista 32bit and 64bit, and Linux
- Single chip design optimizes speed, reliability and power
- Standard RS232 DB9 pin out
- Supports ASPM (L0S, L1) Link power management
- Supports high performance 16C950 UART with baud rates up to 460Kbps and backwards compatible with 16C550 UART
Barcode : 5052217025289
Depth : 11.5 cm
Description : An included 34mm to 54mm ExpressCard stabilizer adaptor bracket allows the EC2S952 to fit in both 34mm and 54mm ExpressCard slots. This serial adaptor features 128-byte FIFO communication and a high performance 16C950 UART. Providing optimal communication with RS232 serial devices, the serial ExpressCard supports data transfer rates of up to 460Kbps, saving time and hassle.
Form Factor : ExpressCard
Height : 2.0 cm
Reviews of 1 Port ExpressCard Serial Adapter Card
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 1 Port ExpressCard Serial Adapter Card?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!