This 1 Port Serial ExpressCard Adaptor lets you add an RS232 serial port to your laptop or ExpressCard-equipped desktop computer. The serial ExpressCard is designed based on a single-chip architecture (as opposed to cards that use a bridge chip), providing native PCI Express communication for greater performance and reliability, and reduced power consumption and CPU load.
- 128-byte deep transmit/receive FIFOs
- Advanced FIFO fill management
- Automated in & out-of-band flow control
- ExpressCard 34mm and 54mm (with included adaptor) Form Factor
- Fully compliant with Express Card 1.0 Specifications
- OS Support: Windows: 2000/XP/2003/Vista 32bit and 64bit, and Linux
- Single chip design optimizes speed, reliability and power
- Standard RS232 DB9 pin out
- Supports ASPM (L0S, L1) Link power management
- Supports high performance 16C950 UART with baud rates up to 460Kbps and backwards compatible with 16C550 UART
Barcode : 5052217025289
Depth : 11.5 cm
Description : An included 34mm to 54mm ExpressCard stabilizer adaptor bracket allows the EC2S952 to fit in both 34mm and 54mm ExpressCard slots. This serial adaptor features 128-byte FIFO communication and a high performance 16C950 UART. Providing optimal communication with RS232 serial devices, the serial ExpressCard supports data transfer rates of up to 460Kbps, saving time and hassle.
Form Factor : ExpressCard
Height : 2.0 cm