This 1-port serial device server is an effective serial-over-IP solution that lets you connect to, configure, and remotely manage an RS232 serial device over a LAN (Local Area Network).
Access your serial devices remotely
The versatile device server is designed to function seamlessly with your integrated serial ports, while offering baud rates faster than many other device servers (up to 460.8Kbps).The device server provides the tools you need to communicate with remote RS-232 devices as if they were directly connected.
Flexible setup and operation
It offers versatile browser-based or Virtual COM port software configuration for customizing the device to suit your application. Plus, the software communicates directly with the device server, so it can be used in Virtual Machine (VM) environments if you have multiple VMs sharing the same set of hardware.
The device server also offers remote Telnet configuration and support for IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, TCP and UDP protocols.
Aluminum housing provides durability you can count on
With a sturdy aluminum housing and DIN rail or surface mounting brackets, the serial device server provides a durable remote serial interface for industrial automation, security, Point of Sale and many other applications.
The NETRS2321P is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Access a serial device from anywhere with an IP-based connection
- Mount on DIN-rails or on a wall with the attached mounting brackets
- Suitable for harsh environments with a rugged, aluminum enclosure
- Supports standard Ethernet or Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Supports UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, DHCP and ARP-Ping protocols
- Wall Mountable
- Integrated 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN port
- Data transfer rates of up to 115.2 Kbps per port
- Supports Auto Crossover (MDI/MDI-X)
- Support for Windows 2000, XP 32bit, and Vista 32bit
Colour : Black
Depth : 10.7 cm
Form Factor : Serial Port Adaptor Card
Height : 2.54 cm
LED Display/Indicators : 3 - Heartbeat, Link/Activity, 10/100 Mbps