LP PCI 10/100 Network Adapter Card
This 1 Port PCI Fast Ethernet Network Adaptor Card offers a reliable, cost-effective Ethernet network connection that's ideal for small form factor computers. Delivering a simple connection to 10/100Mbps (Fast) Ethernet networks, the NIC features auto-negotiation that senses speed and duplex capabilities of connected devices and full duplex support for data transfer rates up to 200Mbps. A versatile network interface solution, the NIC features a low profile mounting bracket that's suitable for small form factor computers, and is supported by all popular operating systems including Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Novell platforms. Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- A single 10/100 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Network Link/Activity and 10/100 Mbps LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Full and half duplex support
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Supports optional Boot ROM (Realtek RTL8139D Compatible Boot ROM required)
Barcode : 5051749379945
Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3/802.3u
Depth : 12.0 cm
Description : Applications:- Replace a failed Ethernet port in a small form factor computer • Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port • Add an additional Ethernet port to a desktop or workstation computer for redundancy.
Form Factor : Expansion Card (Low Profile)
Height : 3.2 cm
In The Box : 1 x Low Profile 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PCI Card • 1 x Full Profile bracket • 1 x Driver CD • 1 x Instruction Manual